Sunday, January 24, 2010

Project 365 ~ Week 4

Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com
Sunday
This sweet family at our church put some new decorations up around the church for all to enjoy. I was so impressed with the work they did. Gorgeous art pieces and accessories. Here is one of the many beautiful arrangements recently added.

Monday
After finishing the cash envelopes I had some left over paper scraps that I needed to use. Here is one card I made. I love the yellow and chocolate color together. The little onesie stamp is so cute, I just love it!

Tuesday
This is one of those many unfinished projects that I was talking about in my Goals for 2010. I have had this project for years. To be honest, I don't even remember when I started it. I did pull it out and looked it over to see how much work I still had left to do. I think I am going to put this project in the truck to work on while we drive around town. Eventually I will get it done... I promise! Wednesday
Here are some more cards I completed this week. Another one of my Goals for 2010 is to use a new stamp set each month until I have used all the stamps I own. So this stamp set called A Little Love from Stampin Up is for January. I thought this little dog stamp was adorable and I love the saying with it... ruff day? Thursday
Audrey is my dear friend who takes me to Bible study on Thursdays. You may be asking yourself why she is posing like this for her picture... and I have a very good explanation... really I do! Basically, her friends always tease her that she only wears black shirts and shoes so she wanted the picture as proof that she does wear more than just black. BTW - We had another awesome day at Bible study. Friday
Mike had off work so I thought it would be nice to go check out the local crisis pregnancy center. See, we support the center in Cumming but since we live in Dahlonega, I thought it would be nice to support our local center. I am also praying about volunteering. I need to get some transportation worked out but I know if this is God's will for me right now, it will all work out.
Saturday
Thanks to all of you who prayed for my roll top desk to sell. Praise the Lord it's sold. I posted about 6 other items on Craigslist. My goal is to sell things from around the house that Mike and I can raise enough money to go on a cruise with my sister and her hubby. The cruise which they already have scheduled is actually the week of our anniversary. Wouldn't it be nice to celebrate our 8 year anniversary on a cruise? Please pray that my antique phone sells this week, and that we are able to sell it as a good price. This phone is from the 1900's and in very good condition but it has been sitting in our closet for over 2 years and I decided it was time to let it go. Anyone local interested?

Well that about sums up my week so join me as I head on over to Sara's blog to check out how the week went for the other participants of Project 365.

13 comments:

Kim said...

Hope everything sells so you can go on the cruise with Paul & Kathy! That would be a very fun way to celebrate your anniversary :-)

Your cards are so adorable. Yes, that onesie is too cute for words.

Fun photos for the week!

sara said...

my parents have a phone like that in their house and it works!!! praying it sells!

you are so creative...I love your cards. the dog is great!

a cruise would be wonderful. we did it for our 20th and had an amazing time!

EstarellasFamily said...

Please tell me Audrey wasn't driving while you snapped that picture....lol!
Roger saw the picture of the phone.....still can't believe it makes phone calls. You know, where is the "send" button? Love it!

riTa Koch said...

Love your new banner! And cute cards! BTW, have you placed any of them in gift shops for sale, a consignmet kind of arrangement?
Your quiltie looks nearly finished, or is it part of a larger one?
That phone reminds me of the very old style of our first one in Don Bosco. Wish I could remember what it was like, maybe your dad would know.
Cruise in May, eh? Ojala!

He & Me + 3 said...

Very cool pictures. I love all the crafting that you do. BEautiful. 1 peter 5:7 is my favorite verse.
popped over from Sara's...nice to meet you.

Rebecca Jo said...

How funny is your friend... I would've just taken off my shoe & held it up, but then how much more fun is this picture! :)

Look how crafty you are!!!!

Cathy said...

Love your cards. I make them sometimes too. The quilt is beautiful!

Robin Lambright said...

Hey there, I'm a GA girl too!

Great pictures, good luck on the cruise, the hubs and I went on one a long time ago, but it was great!

Blessings
Robin

The Bug said...

I have that stamp set - & what a good idea to use a different set each month! Of course, that would take me a couple of years - I have a few too many stamp sets!

Darla said...

your cards are wonderful!!! and glad to know that your desk sold. i sure need to sell alot of things. i have never tried craig's list. maybe i should...have a great week!

The Davidson Den said...

Cute stamps. "Ruff day." Hardy har har. :) Love it.

Wow. Your friend is flexible. And that's one cool phone!!

Lisa said...

You are one crafty lady! Nice you can document all those things.

What is study are you working on?

Willys and Elizabeth (Lizzie) said...

Lisa - I am doing the Beth Moore Stepping Up study... it is really good!

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...