Monday, January 11, 2010

My Cash Envelopes

Here is the finished product. I ended up making 2 booklets of envelopes. Instead of inserting it into my wallet, I used some extra checkbook covers we had. Mike even loves how they turned out and I am really excited about using them. We are going to leave one in the truck which will hold our grocery and gas money. The second one we will leave at home to hold the cash for other categories.
The flower in the corner is where we will write down category

9 comments:

sara said...

those turned out GREAT!

Christie said...

I love it!! You've inspired me now!

riTa Koch said...

You could make and sell!

riTa Koch said...

And get published in Dave Ramsey's newsletter like Chef and Karen!

Willys and Elizabeth (Lizzie) said...

If anyone is interested but isn't craft or doesn't want to mess with it, I could make them and sell them... just let me know!

EstarellasFamily said...

Great idea! I really need to start a system like that myself. I need to be more disciplined with our money too. Maybe this will be the year.....fingers crossed.

Willys and Elizabeth (Lizzie) said...

Maureen - if you are ever interested... we have the Dave Ramsey book and some CDs that are very helpful in explaing everything and getting you started...let us know if you want to borrow them.

Kathy said...

Your SISTER Kathy would love a set of envelopes.... YOU BETTER SHARE. They turned out really cute. Hope things are good in Atlanta. Things are good here.. MISSING YOU.

Willys and Elizabeth (Lizzie) said...

Kathy ~ How many envelopes do you want?

Missing you too!

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...