Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Random Dozen #3

Another week has gone by and it's that time again ~ thanks again Linda for hosting Random Dozen.

1. If you physically lock in one age for yourself, which would you choose and why? actually right now is a good age

2. What is the best dish that you cook or bake (your piece de resistance?) I asked the hubby and this is what he said ~ PW's Marlboro Man's Favorite Sandwich

3. When you feel blue, what is one strategy you use to help yourself back to normal? sing... it is amazing how singing just lifts me right up...

4. When was the last time you danced in public? dance? are you kidding me...

5. Do you consider yourself a realist or dreamer? I think I would have to say I am a wanna be dreamer... I dream up alot of different things I would love to start or get involved in, however the realist in me reminds me of all the obstacles that I don't even know where to begin and so the realist wins again.

6. As a parent, what is one thing that you have done well? not a parent yet but Lord willing one day I will be

7. Which is your favorite character on the Andy Griffith show? I know what the Andy Griffith show is but I haven't watched it much to really know the characters. Sorry!

8. On a scale of 1-10, how much do you know about Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.? I guess I would say a 2... I sure remember February being dedicated to studying him in school but I really don't remember much.

9. What is your #1 driving pet peeve? I can't even remember the last time I drove. I hate driving so my wonderful husband takes me everywhere.

10. Which color best represents your mood today? Care to elaborate? gray... it looks like it's going to rain outside so the day as been overcast.

11. If your spouse were an animal, which would he/she be? monkey... and I mean this in the nicest way.... he is always making me laugh because he is such a kid at heart.

12. What activity takes up the bulk of your time on an average day? honestly... the computer... unless I am dedicated and need to get other things done.

No comments:

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...