Friday, January 8, 2010

Envelope System


(picture from Kelleigh Ratzlaff blog)

Last year Mike and I started buying groceries in cash. I would say 80% of the time we accomplished that goal. This year we are buckling down and paying cash or debit on everything. So when I saw these cute envelopes I decided I had to make some for myself. Go to Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs to get the free envelope template. These adorable envelopes only make paying everything in cash that much cooler!

Stay tuned for pictures of my envelopes!

2 comments:

The Bug said...

How does the envelope system work? Do you put coupons or cash in them? I feel out of the loop on this one!

Willys and Elizabeth (Lizzie) said...

It is a Dave Ramsey thing and it's for cash...staying on a budget... and living debt free... you can check out his website for more details on that....
http://www.daveramsey.com/fpu/home/

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...