Mike printed some labels for me and I ended up with 6 blank labels not used on the sheet. We normally put it back through the printer again but I wasn't thinking and I started cutting some of the labels I was going to use. So I couldn't put the paper back through the printer so I decided to make cards and use the labels. I think the cards turned out nice.
I am really trying to use up supplies in my craft room before buying more. I have had this jar of diamond dust (I think that is what it's called) for several years. I never really new how to use it without making a huge mess. I started doing a little experimenting. I found some craft glue I had and I outlined the flower with the glue and then poured the diamond dust all over it. I thought it looked good but I wanted to see what it would like cover the entire flower with glue and diamond dust. So I grabbed a paint brush and made another card, spreading the glue all over the flower.
I had an extra piece of the background so I decided to make an Easter card to give to Mike.
Friday I was back with the kiddos and we had an extra little one. She was a bundle of joy.