Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Random Dozen #7


1. Have you ever fired a gun or shot a bow and arrow? Last year I shot Mike's shotgun a few times
2. Do you know where your childhood best friends are? no... I have lost contact with all of them
3. Do you usually arrive early, late, or on time? early... always early
4. Are you more of a New York or California type? I guess if I have to choose between the two, I would say New York
5. Do you have a special ring tone? no... I just got a new iPhone, so I am still trying to set everything up... any suggestions on ring tones?
6. What is your favorite type of chip? kettle fried... sweet BBQ
7. Best comedy you've ever seen is .... I can't believe it but I can't think of any
8. Have you ever cut your own hair? To quote Dr. Phil, "How'd that work for ya?" yes, I trim my own bangs when they get really bad... I don't do a perfect job but it gets the hair out of my eyes and that is all that matters.
9. If you were going to have an extreme makeover, would you rather it be about your house or your personal self? house...who cares what I look like
10. Are you allergic to anything? cats
11. Why is it so hard to change? habits are hard to break
12. One last question dedicated to February love: CS Lewis said, "To love is to be vulnerable." Please share one example of that assertion or share any thought you'd like to about this topic. To truly love someone you have to be yourself, truly honest which is a really hard and scary thing to do because it does leave you very vulnerable to get hurt.

I missed Random Dozen the last few weeks but I am back now. Be sure to head over to Linda from 2nd Cup of Coffee to check out the answers from other participants.

5 comments:

Candi said...

Congratulations you won the giveaway on my blog! Make sure you check your email :)

EstarellasFamily said...

UMM....#10 and Rabbits!! How's the new phone? Get the Crock Pot app (its' free and gives you a lot of great recipes) Have a good weekend!

Willys and Elizabeth (Lizzie) said...

You are so right Maureen... I forgot that I am allergic to rabbits... I do ike my iPhone.. so many cool apps... I am looking for the crock pot app right now... thanks for the heads up.. if you find other cool apps be sure to share them with me .... especially if they are free :-)

Anonymous said...

I have the best ring tone for you! SUPER CHICKEN! Tim would be soooooo proud of you! LOL!

Nel said...

Enjoyed your answers. Glad you are back! Love getting to know everyone thru these.

until next time... nel

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...