Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Random Dozen #6

1. Are you pleasant when you're ill, or are you a grumpy, fussy patient? I wouldn't call myself grumpy, fussy but I don't think pleasant is the right word either. I would call me a loner... when I am sick I just want to lay in bed and sleep... be left alone... and not talk to anyone.
2. When you find out that school is canceled (due to inclement weather) what is your gut reaction? it really doesn't bother me at all... actually I don't even know when school gets canceled.... we don't have children... and we don't have to drive to work so it really doesn't affect us at all.
3. What is one domestic skill you wish you could improve? sewing... I would love to learn how to sew!
4. Do you decorate your home for Valentine's Day? no... but I have seen cute decorations on some blogs recently...
5. What song is on your mind today? A Mighty Fortress
6. Do you prefer contemporary movies or classic? the classics are so much better!
7. How well do you "compartmentalize" your feelings? It really depends on the situation...
8. What is the first thing that attracted you to your spouse? his bold yet gentle spirit
9. When was the last time your heart raced? this afternoon when I was walking up the stairs... I am SO out of shape!
10. What are your memories of Valentine's Day at school? not much really... I don't think Valentine's Day was a big deal at school... except in high school with all the boyfriend/girlfriend relationships
11. If you were going to receive candy for Valentine's Day, which would you prefer? Lindt - Lindor Truffles
12. Red or pink? I say ... Red AND Pink... they make a great color combination

I'm participating in the Random Dozen hosted by Linda from 2nd Cup of Coffee ...go check out what others had to say!

2 comments:

Skoots1moM said...

you could learn to sew...not too difficult.
:)
i'm with ya on the truffles!!

Nel said...

I am with skoots, you could learn how. I love to sew. Made my grandbaby a trunk full of dress up clothes for Christmas. She is having a blast with them. Enjoyed your answers!

until next time... nel

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...