Sunday, February 14, 2010

Project 365 ~ Week 7

Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

Sunday

Monday
I found a stack of unfinished cards in my craft room and as mentioned in my Goals for 2010 I want to focus on completing projects. I am very happy to report these cards are done. I guess I am really early for next year.

Tuesday
The cold or flu or something horrible is going around at church. Mike got some alittle sick but I kept us both on GSE and I am so happy that he was only sick for a day or two and I have been able to stay healthy. This stuff works great!
Wednesday
I am so ashamed to admit that I don't dust my Precious Moments and I have lots of them around the house. I was doing my weekly cleaning and I got a sudden burst of energy so I decided to clean my Precious Moments figurines. I took a picture with the figurine on the shelf and you really couldn't see how bad the dust was but then I removed the figurines and oh my goodness... do you see the pile of dust? How embarrassing....
All my Precious Moments got baths and my shelves got dusted and everything is back in its rightful place.
Thursday
This was my last week of Bible study... we finished going through Stepping Up and it was am excellent study. God is showing me alot of areas of my life that I need to work out and work through. My eyes have been opened and I have been challenged and I thank God for that! Sadly we said goodbye to Barbra... our Bible study leader... but I hope to keep in touch with her by email and I will definitely be praying for her.
Friday
Snow started falling around two in the afternoon and in no time at all we had a winter wonderland.

Saturday
I wasn't going to do anything for Valentine's day but, at the last minute, after reading lots of blogs with great frugal tips, I decided I wanted to decorate alittle and show Mike how much I love him. I was surprised to discover that everything I needed to make this cute "I Love You" banner was sitting in my craft room. I also made a few other things but they didn't turn out as well as I had hoped. So for now, I will share my banner with you all.

May you all have a fabulous Valentine's Day! Don't forget, as time permits, check out how everyone else's week turned out, head over to Sara's blog.

4 comments:

Darla said...

i love your valentines banner! i made one too. it was fun to use some of my craft stuff and do something fun!

thanks for the roadhouse coupons! i got them. i will put them to good use. :D

i will have to try that grapefruit seed extract. i have never heard of using that before. what is it used for?

riTa Koch said...

Great photos. Love the one with Betsy enjoying the snow. It has been a very beautiful winter.
Good for you completing projects, getting things clean. Wow!

Willys and Elizabeth (Lizzie) said...

Darla - there is a great blog post for GSE here... http://sacredfoundation.blogspot.com/2009/01/grapefruit-seed-extract.html

Tori said...

LOVE the banner!!
I also love the dust picture, because that is a familiar sight. :)
I love grapefruit, but have never heard of GSE. Do you only use it at the onset if illness?
Have a great week!

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...