Monday, February 1, 2010

730 in 365


One day a couple weeks ago I found this declutter challenge that I thought would be a perfect motivator for me.
I don't have any pictures to share with you but I have a list of things that I was able to throw out or set aside for a garage sale. I will try to get take pictures this month to share with you on my next status update.
So here goes my list:
  1. Rolltop desk - sold
  2. Around 50 Reminisce and Country Woman magazines - garage sale
  3. Papers from 2001, 2002 and 2004 - shredded
  4. Misc knick-knacks - garage sale
  5. Kenneth Cole watch - sold
  6. 11 Books - garage sale
  7. Franklin Covey organizer/calendar - garage sale
  8. Candle - gave away
  9. Cards - gave away
All in all I think I got a good start. I have several items on Craigslist that I am trying to sell and Lord willing I will be able to add them to my list next month.

5 comments:

~*~ Allison ~*~ said...

Congrats on the declutter! I might need to send this over to my mom! Maybe it'll get her butt in gear.

Be blessed,
Allison

Rachel said...

It's so much fun to declutter & make money! Good luck with all of your Craigslist sales this month!! :)

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Oooh, a roll top desk! :D Love those! Great job on decluttering!

riTa Koch said...

Oh! I need this!
I'm working on it, but a motivator and system and accountability would help.

Amy @ Finer Things said...

Excellent start! The participants are all inspiring me to kick it in gear in February. :)

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...