Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins

ffi

1. Pickles _____________.
2. _________ at home.
3. The snow is __________.
4. _____________ in nature.
5. It's 5:16 PM; that means ______________.
6. ________ is hard to find.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!

----------------------------------------------

I decided to join in on the fun with Friday Fill-Ins... hope everyone is having an awesome Friday!

  1. Pickles are delicious but only when I am in the mood for them.
  2. I know my place is at home.
  3. The snow is coming down as I type this sentence.
  4. I see God's love and beauty in nature.
  5. It's 5:16 PM; that means its time to get dinner started.
  6. Food that is healthy, delicious and cheap is hard to find.
  7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going out to watch a movie, tomorrow my plans include grocery shopping and Sunday, I want to rest!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so excited that I can say I am typing while it is snowing. This is the first snow we have had in South Carolina this winter. I can't wait to take my toddler out to play in it tomorrow.

JonJon Rosaleen said...

Home is heaven! :)
Well I have movie line-up too to watch, hope you'll have a great weekend!
p/s: I love the idea of your blog.

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...