Saturday, February 27, 2010

God is Good

Praise
I got a call from my sister today who shared some wonderful news with me. My brother in law was offered a job. He got let go from his company last month. It is somewhat bitter sweet for me. Although I was praying for Paul to get a job, my desire was that he would find a job in SC so they would be closer to family. I am very thankful that it only took around a month for this job to open up for him.

Prayer
I have a very important prayer request. It is a legal issue my friend is going through so I can't give you any details but please pray for this unspoken request.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord about Pauls job!!!! I'm sure they are breathing a sigh of relief!

Hugs!

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...