Sunday, February 7, 2010

Project 365 ~ Week 6

Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

Sunday
I couldn't resist, I had to make some smores! As you can see, I like my marshmallows burnt :-)

Monday
Somewhat at the last minute, I decided to join the Freezer Cooking Day.

Tuesday
So for two days I stayed real busy in the kitchen.
Wednesday
All I can say is... we were at the right place, at the right time because we got all these yummy goodies for free.

Thursday
At Bible study they asked Audrey to play a song on the piano. It was beautiful...she is very talented!Friday
We had several cold nights this week so we have really enjoyed our fireplace! Saturday
Betsy was so cute...she was mesmerized by the fire...she just kept staring at it

Now I am heading over to Sara's blog to see how everyone else's week went.

6 comments:

sara said...

love, love smores! and I like mine burnt too

what a great idea..how many meals did you put away?

I think Betsy was just trying to stay warm! ha! cute photo.

Cathy said...

Your fireplace is beautiful and is is your puppy (ate least from the back...lol)

Tori said...

Love the s'mores! I like mine burnt to a crisp too!
Freezer cooking is great. A lot of work but worth it.
Great week!

riTa Koch said...

I once tried the cook-ahead-and-freeze thing; took my list to the grocery and came back with 10 (TEN) chickens instead of 10 lbs. of chicken. I have never lived that one down.

The Davidson Den said...

Is Audrey wearing her PURSE while playing the piano??!! That IS talent! :)

Robin Lambright said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Seeing as I did not make it over to your blog for this weeks 365 you don't need to apologize for being late to mine (LOL)

I'm with you you gotta torch the marshmallows when you are making smores! YUM!

Great 365, love all the prep work in the kitchen!

Have a great rest of the week!

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...