Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Happenings

I wanted to share some of what has been going on here since I haven't done a very good job of posting lately.

Our new house is almost done.  The details are being finalized and Lord willing we will be doing a walk through and moving in real soon.

I received my booklet for my next missions trip.  In less than a month I will be heading to New Mexico to work with widows and orphans.

Spent a weekend watching Max and

hanging out with Trinity while her parents were out of town.

I got Mom set up with her own email address...something that should have happened a long time ago.  Now it will be much easier for everyone to keep in contact with her.

I've been busy cat sitting these two brothers.  It's becoming a routine for me since I care for them twice a month.

We got a chance to meet up for dinner with some friends who were in town celebrating their 25th anniversary.  We hadn't seen the Downs' in years.  The fellowship that evening was very sweet!

We spent the weekend at the Venetian celebrating Father's day.  I'll post more pictures from that later.

The Bellagio was set up beautifully as always.  The detail of the creations they make are amazing.

Spent several days in my craft room creating and now my craft room is all packed away ready to move.  I can't wait to get into my new craft room.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Exciting! It's been fun to see the progress on the house through the photos you post on Facebook.

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...