- someone got a promotion at work
- a positive answer to prayer
- the timing in something worked out perfectly (according to my thinking)
I wasn't able to really concentrate or understand or remember things, so reading my Bible became really hard for me and I have to admit that I didn't really spend time in the word because it was so hard.
Now that I am on a different medicine that allows me to think clearly, I have really been trying to dig into the word of God. I still struggle, at times, with feeling like I am walking around aimlessly in life with no direction. I will think, "If I only had a husband to guide me" but the truth is God is all I need and I need to be in His Word more and praying more and more each day for His direction for my life. I also need to be still so I can hear Him.
God loves us and wants the best for us. Why is it so easy to forget that He will take care of us? He is our loving Father.
- Matthew 6:26 ~ Look at the birds of the air: they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they?
- Psalm 68:5 ~ Father of the fatherless and protector of widows is God in his holy habitation.
- Luke 11:11-13 ~ What father among you, if his son asks for a fish, will instead of a fish give him a serpent? Or if he shall ask an egg, will he offer him a scorpion? If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?
- Matthew 7:9-11 ~ Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone? Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent? If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?