Friday, January 29, 2016

Health Update

I know many of you pray for me regarding my seizures and I just wanted to take a minute and thank you for lifting me up in prayer. 


I have many things to be thankful for and this health journey has taught me many things.


I went to my neurologist this week and I was able to report to him that I went almost 2 months without a seizure.  Right before the 2 month mark I ended up having 2 seizures. 


I am thankful that they were mini seizures and that I haven't experienced any grand mal seizures since the very first seizure I had which will be 2 years ago come March.


The last 2 seizures I had I believe were brought on because of my body fighting a cold/flu type sickness.  I was out sick for a week trying to fight this strange cold/flu but praise the Lord I am feeling great now and have not had any seizures since.


I am staying on the same medication and dosage I've been on and will see if I have any seizures between now and the next time I go see the doctor again at the end of March.


Thanks again for your prayers and may God be glorified through my life!

No comments:

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...