Friday, July 18, 2008

Turning 30

Back on July 4th I turned the BIG 30. I am not struggling with the fact that I turned "30" for to me it is just a number. However, I've been thinking alot of what I have done with my life in the last 30 years. I have been struggling with the thought that I haven't accomplished much of anything for the Lord. So many times I could have been a better witness, a stronger Christian, a brighter light in this dark world.

My prayer for my next thirty years is that I be willing, ready and available for God to use me in a mighty way for His glory.

2 Timothy 2:21
If a man cleanses himself from the latter, he will be an instrument for noble purposes, made holy, useful to the Master and prepared to do any good work.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome to the "30-somethings"! :D

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your heart.

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...