Friday, October 26, 2012

P365 ~ Week 42

I'm feeling a little behind since I have been going non stop this month but I am finally sitting down to get this post done.  I got to spend the week with friends I haven't seen in a LONG time.  

We got to celebrate Amy's 40th birthday on a girls cruise.

 We played lots of hand and foot.
 While we were at port and everyone was off the ship, Kathy and I enjoyed quiet reading time reading. One afternoon as we were reading, one of the employees decided to sit down during his break and play the piano.
 The two ports we stopped at we met up with other cruise ships.  It's always fun to see the different ships. 
 My favorite towel creature from this week.
 I will end this post with a picture of me that Kathy took while we were playing around with the camera.
Now I'm going to head on over to Sara's to catch up on everyone else's week.

2 comments:

riTa Koch said...

Great fun!
Lovely pic of you!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a blast!!! You look beautiful as always! Love you! ~ Rebecca

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...