- Kathy had a party for Paul's 37th birthday. She rented out the room in the back of our favorite pizza place and after church on December 2nd we all gathered to enjoy some fabulous food and fellowship.
- I had the LIFT (Ladies In Fellowship Together) activity at the house so the ladies from church came over. Kathy and I had made lots of Praying for you, Thinking of You, and Just Because cards, so I had each lady pick out 52 cards to take home with them and I challenged them to mail out one card each week to encourage someone in the church.
- Our church as a Christmas banquet each year, not only to celebrate our Savior's birth but also to celebrate the anniversary of our church. We celebrate 3 years as a church!
- Had some ladies over to make cards. Hope to do this on a more regular basis next year.
- We had a cookie exchange party. Our neighbor even came over and joined in on the fun.
Sunday, December 9, 2012
Happenings ~ Continued
I think I might have found a way to share pictures of what's been happening in my life lately. Atleast this is a workaround until I figure this issue out. I am going to share links of pictures I posted on Facebook and I hope the links will work for everyone.