Sunday, March 23, 2014

First Week Update

A month ago I had totally different plans for today.  My plans were to be leaving on a cruise for a week with Mike's family but God had other plans for me when I had that gran mal seizure.
This was my first full week on medication and wow what an adventure it was.  The side effects were interesting.  At first it really messed with my head.  Made my head feel cloudy, hard to process clearly.  Then I got super powers.  My smell and hearing were extra super duper sensitive.  I didn't know how I was going to survive taking this medication the rest of my life with these super powers especially since I was only taking half the dosage right now as I was getting started.  Well, I am happy to report that my body must be getting use to the medication because I don't have those crazy side effects any more.  I am now taking the full dosage of medication and all seems to be going well.
Monday I have an MRI appointment and Thursday I have an EEG appointment.  April 3rd I go back to the Neurologist for my followup to discuss the results of the MRI, EEG and my bloodwork.
Thank you all for your prayers!

No comments:

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...