Sunday, July 5, 2009

Project 365 ~ Week 27

This was a special week for me. I was able to spend some quality time with my Mom and Aunt Judy.After they picked me up at the airport we went shopping at Harris Teeter. We got some great deals. I had several coupons that allowed me to get free products. My total was $35 and I saved $75. I wish we had a Harris Teeter here in GA (maybe one day) We were able to see Philip's house that is being built. It is a beautiful house, that has an open floor plan. I really like the entire layout and it is a huge plus that it's all on one level.
Mike flew me out to SC a few days early so I could help my Mom decorate her new house. We make a good teamWe went out to Ruby Tuesdays to celebrate my 31st birthday. The steak was wonderful! I took lots of pictures but I just wanted to sharing this one with you all because I really like it - my sweet, simple, loving, caring, sacrificing Mom While we were waiting for the fireworks to start Mike decided to play around with his phone. He was online looking at one of his favorite sites www.backyardchickens.com
Be sure to check out Sara's blog and all the other Project 365 participants!


2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Great pics, your Mom and Aunt look like a really sweet pair, how nice that you were able to spend some time with them.

riTa Koch said...

I really like the photos of your mom and the fact that you could decorate together.

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...