Tuesday, December 7, 2010

DPP ~ Day 6 & 7

Day 6
I love listening to music while I work in the kitchen but the stereo in the living room is broken so... Merry Christmas to me! Sunday afternoon we were at the outlet mall and I found the Bose store. I wasn't planning on buying anything but they had a great deal on refurbished units. I am so happy! Now Kathy and I are working on a new project of getting all of our CDs put into our iTunes account so we can eventually get rid of all of our CDs.

Day 7
Work has been crazy busy and because of this my desk has piles of work all over it.

2 comments:

Rosalyn said...

Philip says we need to do the same with your cds before you get rid of them.

Lhoyt said...

So glad you can be of help to Kathy and at the same time have her to fellowship with and confide in. Enjoy the Bose system. They are fantastic.

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...