Thursday, November 10, 2011

The Knot Prayer

I recently found this blog called God's Gracefulness.  If you have never heard of this blog before I suggest you check it out and even sign up for their daily devotional feed.

They recently posted this prayer/poem and I thought it was wonderful so I wanted to share it on my blog.

The Knot Prayer

Dear God,

Please untie the knots that are in my mind, my heart, and my life.

Remove the have nots, cannots, and do nots.

Erase the will nots, may nots, might nots that may find a home in my heart.

Release me from the could nots, would nots, should nots that obstruct my life.

And most of all, Dear God, I ask that you remove from my mind, my heart, and my life all of the "am nots" that I have allowed to hold me back.

Especially the thought that I am not good enough.

Amen.

- Unknown

No comments:

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...