Tuesday, May 15, 2012

P365 ~ Week 19

I received a request for a nurse themed greeting card.  Since I don't have any nurse type stamps I wasn't sure what I was going to do.  I ended up looking through clip art and got an idea...this was the result.
 This is a picture of me driving... I decided to take a picture because this doesn't happen often.  I have driven more this week than I have in the last (almost) 2 years of living in Vegas.  Paul has physical therapy twice a week and someone has to drive him.
I was sitting in the waiting room while Paul was in physical therapy when someone went in and left the door open so I snapped a picture. 
To celebrate Kathy's birthday Paul took us out to her favorite restaurant... Roy's.
They even printed Happy Birthday to Kathy on the menu... how cool is that?

 Happy 38th Birthday Kathy.... We love you!
 We came home and played Hand and Foot.  This was Paul's first adventure out (besides doctors visits) and it was probably too much for one night because he had a rough night and day following.  He is learning to be patient as the healing process takes time.
It was a great week and hope next week will be another fun filled week.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

it was a great week - you and Paul made it special for me! Thank you!

The Bug said...

Love your nurse card - really cute! Happy birthday to Kathy - and good luck to Paul!

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...