Friday, August 24, 2012

Hair Accessories + Purses + Jewelry = Missions

Last Friday I spent the day in prayer and fasting so I could focused on my relationship with the Lord and the direction for my life.

On my last missions trip the book Reckless Faith by Beth Guckengerber was recommended to me.  When I got back home I had Kathy order the book through Amazon for me to read and I am so glad I did.  This book put a whole new perspective on my thinking of Missions and my Faith.  I feel rejuvenated and on fire for the Lord.  I want to use the time I have hear on earth to do God's work as best as I can.

I realize I need money to go on missions trip, so the first decision I made was to sign up for Lilla Rose hair accessories.  I can sell them and make an instant 30% on my sales which will be a huge help and the reason I chose Lilla Rose was because they don't have minimum monthly sales requirements to stay active.  So if I go a month and have no sales it's ok I can pick up the next month and still get my 30%.

My Lilla Rose website & Facebook page

The second thing I did was sign up to host a purse & jewelry party for Haitian Creation.  This doesn't benefit me but it's a great ministry to help the ladies in Haiti.  They hand make purses, jewelry and metal art decorations as a way to support their families.  Each purse is signed by the artist and has some information about them.  Tomorrow is my purse party so please pray that we have a good turn out with lots of sales so that we can bless these ladies!

Haitian Creation website & Facebook page

If you have a minute, please go to both facebook pages and "like" the page.  This will help spread the word.

Thank you all for your prayers and support!

No comments:

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...