Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Alphabet Meme

A is for your age: 30
B is for your burger of choice: The Banzai Burger from Red Robin (my mouth is watering as I am typing)
C is for the car that you drive: I don't really like to drive ... so unless I absolutely have to I don't drive anything....
D is for dog's name: Betsy is the black lab we currently have but in FL we had Hailey and Hershey.
E is for an essential item you use each day: my toothbrush
F is for your favorite television show: NCIS
G is for favorite game: Hand and Foot (card game a very dear friend taught me)
H is for hometown: 10 years of my life in Argentina 15 years of my life in Florida
I is for instruments played: none... I would love to learn to play the piano... maybe someday
J is for favorite juice: grape juice
K is for what you'd like to kick: this cold I have right now... really bad sore throat.
L is for last restaurant you dined at: Red Robin
M is for your favorite Muppet: never watched Muppets...sorry
N is for number of piercings you have: nothing crazy... only one in each of my ears
O is for overnight hospital stays: About 4 years ago when I spent almost 2 weeks sleeping in the chair next to my husband who had to have emergency surgery for his appendix.
P is for people you were with today: Mike (my wonderful husband)
Q is for what you do in quiet times: blog, read, stamp
R is for regrets: Regrets are a waste of time. I can't go back and change things so there is no need to ponder them.
S is for status: Happily married
T is for time you woke up today: late because I am not feeling well so I am trying to rest up for my trip this weekend
U is for what you consider unique: my fingerprints (this was all that I could think of... I guess I have watched to much NCIS)
V is for favorite vegetable: corn on the cob
W is for your worst habit: picking scabs
X is for x-rays you have had: chest x-ray to confirm I don't have TB even though I always test positive for it, lots of teeth x-rays because I consistent with going to the Dentist.
Y is for yummy food you ate today: French Toast
Z is for zodiac sign: I don't do that kind of stuff

Look like fun? You can do it, too! Just copy and pop in your own answers

No comments:

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...