Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Honey Mustard Chicken

I love to read the homespun heart blog and she had this great recipe for Honey Chicken. I tried it last week and it was so delicious. I am not sure why I would need butter or so much butter in this recipe. Next time I will try it without it and see how it works out.

4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1/3 c. margarine or butter, melted
1/3 c. honey
2 Tbsp. prepared mustard
1/4 tsp. salt
Combine all sauce ingredients. Arrange chicken in shallow baking pan and pour sauce over chicken. Bake at 350 for one hour or until cooked through!
Makes 4 servings.

No comments:

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...