- Our actions and reactions do indeed reap painful results in this present life as well as in eternity. We live under a law of sowing and reaping that is as certain and unrelenting as disease and death.
- Proverbs 22:8 ~ He that soweth iniquity shall reap vanity: and the rod of his anger shall fail
- Psalm 111:10, Proverbs 1:7, Proverbs 9:10 ~ All say The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom/knowledge
- Be your husband's helper; not his conscience.
Time to Consider
- Make a new habit ~ When you feel yourself beginning to have a critical spirit, stop, take a deep breath, silently ask for wisdom, then thing of something that is on your thankful list. This is remolding a habit, and, in time, practice makes it perfect.