Saturday, October 17, 2009

Fall Fun

I always love this time of year. Besides the wonderful cooler weather and the holidays which allow us to spend time with family, this time of year also brings fairs and festivals. Last night Mike and I got to enjoy the Cumming Fair. It was cold and wet but totally worth it. Today we headed to the Gold Rush Days. It was a rainy day, so the crowd was small but still a bigger turn out than I imagined. Enjoy the pictures!


The ski lift is our favorite ride
Poor Mike kept getting hit by people's umbrellas... I guess being short is not always a bad thing because I didn't have that problem :-)

No comments:

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...