Thursday, October 28, 2010

It's A Winner!

I am pleased to announce that we have a new recipe. Kathy brought home a pork tenderloin yesterday, I called Mom this morning to get a recipe and tonight Paul, Kathy and I enjoyed eating it!

Here is the recipe... I am not sure where Mom got the recipe but I wanted to blog about it so I can keep it handy.

Slow Cooker Pork

Dry Rub:
2 Tbsp salt
2 Tbsp black pepper
2 Tbsp brown sugar
1 Tbsp paprika

Mix dry rub together and cover entire pork loin. Wrap in plastic and place in fridge for 2 hours.

Wet Mix:
2 cups apple juice
1 cup apple cider vinegar
garlic

Take pork out of fridge and place in slow cooker. Pour wet mixture over pork and cook on high for 3 to 4 hours.

Serve with rice.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

it was delicious! thanks for making it. by the way why were you up so late?

Lhoyt said...

I suppose this is the pork recipe Mom has made here. It is great!

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...