Sunday, October 31, 2010

Q&A

Here is a fun meme that Kathy tagged me to complete.

Here are the questions she had for me to answer:

1. What is your favorite holiday and why? I would have to say it's Thanksgiving

2. Where did you go on your last vacation? On a cruise to Ensenada Mexico

3. What do you enjoy doing on your free time? making greeting cards

4. What is your favorite Bible verse? Philippians 4:8

5. Have you ever been to Las Vegas if so what did you think? I live in Vegas now...at first I would tell people I don't really like Vegas but I moved here because that is where my sister lives... but this morning at church I was convicted when the pastor's son gave a testimony of thanksgiving... he said he is thankful to live in Las Vegas because that is where God has put them... so now I realize that I need to be grateful for where God has placed me during this season in my life.

6. What is your favorite easiest recipe that people really enjoy when you make? that is a tough one... let me think... I would have to say Taco Salad

7. What do you like most of your occupation? well I start a job tomorrow so I will let you know what I like most after a week of work.

I'm tagging anyone interested in participating. If you don't blog but want to join in on this fun, just leave your answers in the comments section.

Here are the seven questions to answer:

1) What are you most thankful for?
2) What has God been teaching you these last few months/weeks/days?
3) What is your favorite Bible verse and why?
4) What is your favorite hymn?
5) What do you most appreciate about your parents?
6) If you had to share one piece of advice what would it be?
7) What is your favorite day of the week?

Hope some are able to join in and share!

Have a blessed week everyone!

No comments:

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...