Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Baby Cards

I found this really cute card on splitcoaststampers. I love looking through this site to get ideas. Some people are so creative and have a true gift. Most of the time I start with an idea that I find on splitcoaststampers and end up making my own version. The template for these baby cards came from the website and then I stamped them.

I thought I better make a neutral one to have on hand also.

Psalm 127:3 Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwww....those are SOOOOO adorable!! You make some of the cutest little cards I have seen. :)
Love, Karsten

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth...you continue to amaze me with your cards! These just melt my heart!!!! So sweet!

Hugs, Rebecca

Elizabeth said...

Thanks Ladies for your kind words.