Saturday, April 5, 2008

Kroger Trip

We actually made it to Kroger today and here is what we bought.

  • 1 Iams dog food (Betsy is happy)
  • 1 Milkbone treats (Betsy is very happy)
  • 2 half gallons of milk
  • 1 soda
  • 2 Fresh Express bags of salad
  • 3 Clorox bleach
  • 2 Breyers ice cream (Mike is happy)
  • 4 Betty Crocker brownie mixes (Mike is very happy)
  • 2 Betty Crocker muffin mixes
  • 1 Pillsbury sweet rolls
  • 6 Pillsbury biscuits
  • 4 Pillsbury crescents
  • 2 Progresso soup
  • 2 Hot Pocket calzones
  • 2 Kelloggs cereal
  • 2 Kelloggs cereal bars

Total $33.55*
Savings $63.16
*Plus I have a form to mail in to get a $10 gift card to Kroger. It was from a magazine insert (don't remember exactly which magazine - I think something I picked up at Publix once) It is a Kelloggs promotion, buy 4 Kelloggs products get a $10 gift card.

4 comments:

Christie said...

You go girl! :) I just had to say it... :) I'm impressed! Good job!

Anonymous said...

So awesome! I love hearing about your shopping trips and all you save!

Hugs!
Rebecca

Willys and Elizabeth (Lizzie) said...

If it weren't for Nancy I wouldn't have known about all these great deals that you can take advantage of with just alittle time and some coupon organization. Thanks Nancy for teaching me how to use coupons.

profg said...

Elizabeth,

I must say that I can't really take the credit! You were a very easy student and a joy to teach! I pray one day that you will be able to teach younger women how to do this just as the Bible talks about! It is truly a blessing isn't it to be able to stretch the money God provides for us through our husbands! It makes my husband feel like he makes twice as much!

Nancy

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...