Monday, October 6, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

To help keep me organized and hopefully avoid stressful thoughts of "What's for dinner" I decided to get a menu planned out on Mondays and work on staying as close to the menu as possible. Obviously I know sometimes things will come up and we wont be able to follow the menu but I still think getting organized like this will help me immensely. So thanks to orgjunkie.com for the idea.
Since we just got back from our cruise where we ate and ate, I thought this week we could just eat some lighter meals. Also, I haven't done any grocery shopping so the meals will be from items we have in stock.
Monday - Vegetable soup
Tuesday - Chicken Fried Rice
Wednesday - Mac and Cheese
Thursday - Grilled chicken with steamed broccoli
Friday - Homemade pizza
Saturday - Chicken & Veggie quesadillas
Sunday - Baked Ziti

No comments:

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...