Monday, October 27, 2008

My Wonderful Husband

While I am out here in Las Vegas with my Mom and sister, Mike decided to build me a shelf.
We got the idea several months ago when we helped a family from our church move to South Carolina. They had a homemade shelf unit behind the door that held tons of VHS tapes. I mentioned to Mike that I liked the idea of using the space behind the door and for me and my craft room I can use all the space I can get. So check out the shelf unit Mike made for me this past weekend.
I can't wait to get home and work on getting my craft room organized. So for now, please ignore the rest of the mess in the picture above :-)
Mike also put up the black magnetic spice organizers that I got on a great clearance sale a while ago. I will post before and after pictures of my craft room so everyone can see what a mess it was and how nice it can look organized. Give me a few weeks to get this room whipped into shape but I promise I WILL do it. It's only been on my to do list since we moved in :-)

2 comments:

riTa Koch said...

My Michael usually builds/remodels/takes on some project when I am gone. It's good to get away ;-)!

Kim said...

Very nice! I am a fan of all things organizational
Is this a guy thing, doing projects when we're gone? 'Cause Ivan does the same thing!
Guess I'll have to plan some trips :-)

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...