Monday, October 13, 2008

Menu Plan Monday


Having ideas for what to make during the week has helped me tremendously! This week I am still working on using items in my pantry/freezer since I don't plan on going shopping until Saturday. Next week is Mike's birthday so I will be buying some special things to make a day of celebration for his 42nd birthday.
Monday - Pigs in a blanket and apple sauce
Tuesday - Tuna salad sandwiches and celery sticks
Wednesday - Cheesy noodle bake
Thursday - Crockpot pork
Friday - Homemade pizza
Saturday - Out ~ going to Gold Rush Days
Sunday - Chicken noodle soup

1 comment:

Mike and Elizabeth Williams said...

Hey~ we didn't have homemade pizza today (Friday 10/17) ... but, I really enjoyed paying $5.00 for a dinner-for-two at Cracker Barrel ...

Love,
Mike

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...