Monday, May 5, 2008

One Year

It is hard to believe we have been in our house one year. I love this house. It is just the right size for the 2 of us right now but it holds great potential for when we are blessed with children. When that day comes we will finish the basement and our house will double in size.

We have done alot to our house and property but there is much more to be done. It's so easy to find a project to work on around the house.
What's next:
  • Hanging family pictures... We have decorated the entire house except for putting up family pictures in the hallway and of course organizing my craft room.
  • Waterproof the 2 outside decks
  • Get stairs built off the back deck to get to the chickens
  • Paint our 2 bathrooms
  • Getting the grass to grow in better
  • Build a picnic table and grill area outside
Although this may sound like a Honey Do list... I promise it's not. I hope to do most of this myself so Mike doesn't have to worry about it. He does so much for me already, so hopefully this will be a way I can bless him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun list! I can't wait to see all the stuff you have been keeping busy with.

Hugs!

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...