Thursday, May 15, 2008

Things About Me

I got this email from Nancy (church friend) and thought it would be nice to put on my blog in case anyone here wants to know more about me :-)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some things about me that you may or may not have known in no particular order.

Four jobs I have had:
1. BellSouth Mobility/Cingular/AT&T Wireless
2. Chick-Fil-A
3. Teacher's Aid at Faith Christian School
4. Day Care worker at Faith Christian School

Four movies I've watched more than once:
1. Sound of Music
2. Mary Poppins
3. Facing the Giants
4. Christmas Child

Two places I have lived:
1. Florida (Wilton Manors, Tamarac, Coral Springs, Apopka, Ocala)
2. Argentina

Four favorite places I have been:
1. Niagara Falls (Mike took me last year for our 5 year anniversary)
2. Yosemite (we went on our honeymoon)
3. Brazil (family vacation when I was a child)
4. Blue Ridge Mountains in GA (we rented a cabin for Mike's birthday a few years ago)

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Steak
2. Corn on the cob
3. Watermelon
4. Any homemade dessert

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Sitting on the couch snuggling with Mike
2. Anywhere with family
3. On vacation somewhere
4. In bed trying to get rid of the headache I have right now

Four things I am looking forward to this year:
1. Celebrating my 6 year anniversary with Mike
2. Family Cruise
3. Church Family Camp
4. Thanksgiving and Christmas

TV Shows that I watch: (We don't have any cable, satelite or anything but if we did...)
1. Food Network
2. HGTV

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your four favorite foods sounds like a good meal!

Hugs!

Willys and Elizabeth (Lizzie) said...

I know... I guess that i probably my favorite meal... add some mashed potatoes and wow... what a meal!

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...