Sunday, May 18, 2008

Happy Anniversary Mike

As we celebrate our 6 year anniversary I look back at all we have been through and I praise the Lord for His grace and mercy.

You are an amazing man. Your deep voice and Marine background don't fool me :-) You are gentle, loving, caring and thoughtful.

I have learned so much about being a humble, submissive wife. I know I still have lots to learn so please be patient with me as God continues to change me and mold me.

I look forward to many more years together and I anxiously wait to see how God will use us as we continue to grow in His word.

I love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Blessings on many more.

Hugs!

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...