Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mark Your Calendars

I am hosting a Taste of Tupperware party at my house on Friday May 30th at 7pm. I am having this party for 3 reasons.
  1. I want to help my friend Rebecca Jeffries with selling her Tupperware. Check out her website.
  2. She is offering a special deal to help support Whispering Hope Women's Resource and Pregnancy Center. When anyone buys a $3 Tupperware Large Funnel from her she will include a recipe for a delicious Kiss to make with the funnel and all the profits from those sales (about $2 per funnel) will go to Whispering Hope.
  3. Tupperware is celebrating 60 years and has some awesome sales going on. I already have a list of items that I really like. If you can't make it but want to order something just contact Rebecca at beccasforeverbowls@gmail.com and let her know you read my blog.

Let's join together and support a good cause!

Thanks everyone and God Bless You!

No comments:

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...