Monday, May 19, 2008

Free Jewelry - Yes It's True

Thanks to Christie who shared about her wonderful experience with the Silver Jewelry Club, I decided to try it out.
I found this beautiful pendant that had a heart shaped CZ on it which I thought would match my heart shaped diamond engagement ring quite nicely. I ordered it and it came just in time for my anniversary. It is a gorgeous piece. I love it and I just can't believe that all it cost was $5.99 for shipping and handling.

Where can you buy jewelry for that price? pssst... wanna know the secret? Check it out, you'll love it!

This is going to be the first place I look when I need to buy a gift for someone.

No comments:

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...