Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Random Dozen

I have missed the last few Random Dozen so this week I decided I was going to get a head start.

1. What was the last thing about which you procrastinated? sad to admit it, but I would have to say exercise

2. How long does it take you to fall asleep, and do you sleep through the night? once I hit the pillow it doesn't take me long at all to fall asleep...some nights I sleep through the night and some nights I toss and turn all night long

3. Which decade would you choose to exemplify your favorite fashion styles? I have never really been into fashion so why start now

4. What is your personal best dish to feed a crowd? Taco Salad

5. Are you an impulse shopper? What was the last thing you bought on impulse? I am not a big shopper over all...the last thing I impulse bought was watermelon

6. What is one wish you have for your own funeral? I want my funeral to be a happy one... rejoicing in the fact that I am in Heaven!

7. If it's true that joy is found in the simple things in life, what does your joy look like today? My joy today was in spending time with Mike and accomplishing a card project

8. What is your favorite type of bread? any... my weakness is bread... I guess if I had to pick just one I would say French bread... yummy!

9. What trait do you fear developing the most? grumpiness

10. What trait would you like most to develop? perseverance

11. Which room in your house best reflects your personality? Why? Kitchen because I enjoy cooking and baking

12. How do you maintain balance in your life regarding, work, family, church, other organizations and activities, and blogging That is a really hard question because many times I get wrapped up in it all and I have to take a step back and rethink and re-prioritize. I do find that running things past Mike helps me keep more balance in my life.

Go check out Linda from 2nd Cup of Coffee to see the other participants of the Random Dozen.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lovely answers.
I love your no. 12 answer.
Very smart.
Mine is here
Nice to meet you.
Happy Wednesday!
Wishing you an advance HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
hugs
shakira

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...