Friday, May 28, 2010

So Sorry

I am so sorry I have not done much blogging this week. It is always hard to get back in the swing of things after a vacation. Things only get harder when you have to adjust to a time zone change. I am now somewhat back to normal on my sleeping schedule but not back to my normal daily routines.

I'm actually getting ready for another trip. Tomorrow Mike will be driving me to Augusta to meet up with my Mom and brother who will be picking me up and taking me to South Carolina for two weeks. I have lots of different projects planned to do with my Mom. It will be so much fun. While I am in SC I do plan on getting my cruise pictures posted from last week. The one above is a cruise picture taken by the talented photographers on Carnival. Enjoy and stay tuned for many more pictures!

Have a fabulous weekend!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Very good picture! Enjoy your time with your mom....

EstarellasFamily said...

You both look great! Looking forward to the rest of the pictures. Have a great time with your family!

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...