Monday, June 6, 2011

P365 ~ Week 23

Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

Sunday - I had the privilege to be in the nursery. Here is one of the sweet little ones I watched.

Monday - We had a cookout and invited several families from church. I also learned a new card game called Scum.Tuesday - With lots of help from my Pastor, I sold the truck and bought this little car.

Wednesday - Spent some time in the craft room and here is the end result.

Thursday - A few months back I found out that there is a very talented seamstress at our church. After speaking with her, I've decided to take my wedding dress and have it made into a dress that I can use for formal nights on future cruises. I can't wait to see what how it turns out.

Friday - This is one of the 6 tins I sold to my coworker today.

Saturday - After a very productive morning, we ended the day by playing a game of clue.

How was your Memorial Day celebration? I'm headed to Sara's blog to see.

3 comments:

sara said...

love your new little car!!!

what a wonderful idea for your wedding dress! i can't wait to see how it turns out!

Anonymous said...

cute car!!! Love the dress idea! typing right handed...holding runt of surprise kitten litter. force feeding kitten = no fun. love ya!

~ McKenzie Elizabeth~ said...

Hello Mrs. Elizabeth!

Thank you for your comment.
The card you made is lovely! You are very talented.

Your dress idea sounds really neat! Please post a picture when it's finished!:)

Have a blessed day!

McKenzie Elizabeth

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...