Sunday, June 19, 2011

P365 ~ Week 25

Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com


Sunday - Paul is gifted musically. He teaches himself how to play instruments. He is very talented. Monday - I am enjoying my time watching Scout. Tuesday - My Pastor and his wife went to a Pastor's conference this week which opened up an opportunity for me to watch their 3 boys. Wednesday - I saw this book at the house I am watching and I thought it would be a great book to read. My goal is to read two chapters a day so I can get it done while I am house sitting. Thursday - Along with house and dog sitting, I am also watching over their pet turtle. I actually forgot his name but he is really easy to take care of and he is lots of fun to sit and watch. Friday - I found this new app called Collagraphy and had some fun playing around with it. Saturday - A friend from church shared a recipe with me this week and it sounded so good I had to try it right away.... Cilantro Lime Chicken. I will post the recipe later this week so be on the lookout.


Heading over to check out Sara's blog to see how everyone else is doing.

5 comments:

sara said...

that dog is beautiful!!!

sounds like a busy week for you! I can't wait to see that recipe....cilantro and lime are 2 of my favorite ingredients!!!

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

Cilantro and Lime chicken sounds awesome. I love both flavors. Will have to try experimenting with that. You have been busy this week baby/turtle sitting. Loves the new app picture. That was pretty awesome. What program is it?

debi9kids said...

Mmmm... I bet that chicken is tasty! YUM!

I have a daughter who can play music like that as well. It's fun to watch her at work and always a pleasure to listen as well.

Kim said...

Will look forward to the recipe... sounds delish!

Fun photo program too :)

Sounds like you've had a fun but productive week. I'd be interested to know how you liked the book once you're finished reading it.

Have a great week Lizzie!

riTa Koch said...

Anything with cilantro is great!
The turtle looked up for the photo op :)
I like the collagraphy of you.
See ya' soon.

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...