Thursday, June 19, 2008

Another Publix Trip

Two Publix trips in one week. I can't believe it. After church Wednesday night we needed to get some milk. Since we were already stopping I thought I would go ahead and bring some coupons along for some things I couldn't find on Sunday.

I saved $44.05 and spent out of pocket $11.04

I got:
  • 3 cream cheese 8oz tubs (I had coupons to get them for free)
  • Gallon of milk
  • 2 Friendship Sour Cream (there was a blinkie machine with a coupon)
  • 6 bags of Dole salad blends (coupon in magazine on rack in front of store)
  • Hebrew National hot dogs (coupon from the Home Depot booklet special)
  • 4 Sundown vitamins (coupon in magazine on rack in front of store)

I also had a $5 coupon that was in the Publix ad 2 weeks ago.

No comments:

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...