Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Publix Trip

Although I didn't take a picture of everything I purchased I still wanted to blog about some of the good deals I got at Publix.
My total saved was $89.37 and my total out of pocket cost was $29.58. I could have done better but I bought some items not on sale and I bought some items on sale but with no coupon.
So here is what I got:
  • 6 Wanchai Ferry Chinese Dinner Kits
  • 2 bags of OreIda potatoes (not on sale but I had a coupon)
  • 4 bags Dole salad blends
  • 8 bottles of Ken's salad dressings
  • 4 6-packs of IBC bottled root beer (I love soda in a glass bottle and it was on sale B1G1 so I got some to have for the 4th of July)
  • 4 bottles of Glass Plus cleaner
  • 1 Shaving Gel
  • 2 bags of Milky Way Miniatures
  • 4 bags of Ginger Snaps (this was the 1 cent item)

I will try to make next time an even better savings deal :-) That is always my goal and challenge to myself.

3 comments:

Christie said...

wow! That's awesome! :) Great job scouting deals!

Anonymous said...

You encourage me to get back into coupons again! Thanks! Hugs!

Willys and Elizabeth (Lizzie) said...

Thanks Christie... although I hear you are really good at finding the deals...
Rebecca... I cant wait until you get back into doing coupons so I can hear about all your great deals.

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...