Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Thy word have I hid in mine heart...

...that I might not sin against thee. Psalm 119:11

I have been wanting to print off scripture verses to hang up throughout the house. I thought this would be a great way to read the verses daily and eventually memorize them.

I started in my spare bathroom. I went to Hobby Lobby and picked out some really pretty frames (FYI - Hobby Lobby normally has all their frames 50% off)

Here is one of the four I made. The other 3 have the following verses: Philippians 4:8, Ephesians 2:8-9 and James 1:17.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

They turned out great! I am now inspired to do mine.

Great scriptures! Hugs!

LadySnow said...

That is very pretty. I have been wanting to do that as well. I don't have a hobby lobby but I may just have to go to dollar general and buy some spray paint to get the color I want. :D

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...