Monday, September 22, 2008

Back from Camp

Camp was great... this is the second year of having church family camp and we enjoyed it just as much (or maybe even more) than last year. We had a wonderful time of fellowship, refreshing our spiritual walk with the Lord and just plain old fun.

I had the opportunity to shoot 3 different types of hand guns. I've never shot anything before in my life so this was something very new to me. Mike, being a former Marine, has had lots of experience around guns.During one of our free times, Mike and I enjoyed our first paddle boat ride together.
The camp also has canoes and kayaks but I don't feel comfortable enough to try one of those.

2 comments:

riTa Koch said...

Looks like fun.
Did you read Aunt Sharon's 5 fovrites on my blog? # 1 canoeing!
And, in case you don't go back and read responses to your comments on my blog, I decided to copy to yours:
"I just had a great idea! You can be in charge of your family's photos! If you want, as soon as I have sorted through the gazilion photos, I can mail the Lynn Hoyt's to you!"
Waddyathink?

Willys and Elizabeth (Lizzie) said...

Putting together all the Lynn Hoyt pictures sounds like fun to me! And I am sure Dad would love to see all those pictures too... it would be very special to him. Thanks!

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...