Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Project of the Week - Master Bathroom

Update - Here are the pictures I promised... I also wanted to say that I have the most wonderful husband in the whole wide world for letting me go on this adventure that my sister has planned.
Back in May I painted the spare bathroom and it was time to get the master bathroom done. Today was that day. I got started after breakfast and got it all done by 2pm. I have a few spots on the ceiling that I need to touch up but everything else looks good. It's drying right now and I hope to get all the decorations up tomorrow. I will take pictures and update this post tomorrow.

PS - I just got a call from my sister. She asked me if I could go out to Vegas October 22nd and she told me I needed to bring my passport. When I questioned her why she wouldn't tell me, however she did tell Mike. So now Mike knows what she has planned and I have a trip to go on the end of October. I am excited to go see my sister and spend time with her. Did I mention I have the best sister in the whole wide world.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I can't wait to hear where she takes you....

Hugs!

Kathy said...

The one and ONLY best!!!! HA! you will be excited! Mom is also looking forward to this treat. It will be good to spend some time together!
Girls time is always good!

Willys and Elizabeth (Lizzie) said...

So does Mom know where you are planning on taking us? If so I think you need to tell me too :-)
Besides how will I know what to pack?

riTa Koch said...

How exciting!

Kathy said...

Now- you know I bought you new clothes last time mom was here... So no worries abouth the clothes situation!

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...