Friday, September 5, 2008

Hiccups

Yesterday morning I woke up with hiccups and I had them all morning long. I don't really know when they finally went away but I was so happy... later in the afternoon I got them again. This time I didn't want to have them as long as I did in the morning so I needed to figure something out. I thought about the different things people tell you to do when you have hiccups and I remember once someone told me to eat a spoonful of peanut butter. I decided it wouldn't hurt to try and guess what... they went away... not even a single hiccup after the peanut butter. Can you believe it? Talk about a great home remedy.

2 comments:

riTa Koch said...

Do you remember when Grandpa had the hiccups for 7 days and couldn't go to your wedding? Had we but known then about PB!

Willys and Elizabeth (Lizzie) said...

It would have been worth a try... and I would have loved to have had him at the wedding but oh well...Atleast you and Grandma came and that was a great blessing!

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...